Closet door strip?

A handy person from Ireland says:
I am trying to find the right name/code for a broken part on our wardrobe which I am hoping in one of yours. In the photos you will see a cream plastic strip which the wheel runs on, it is this strip that is broken.
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, we do not have that vinyl insert, but we can sell you a whole track that has that shape. I have made a list of possible choices which you can view on the right side of this page. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)