Coil balance cover

A home owner from Macungie, PA18062 says:
Dear Sir/Madam:

There are Simonton windows equipped in my house. They are 15 years old now. Some of them are with problems, such as the cover of coil balance broken. The attached images show the broken coil balance cover and the labels of the window. Can I get the replacement parts from your company. What kind of parts should I buy? I appreciate your help. Thanks.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I think we can help. The cover itself looks like our 15-204, which is meant for 3/8" coil springs. Can that work for you? Let me know what you think. If any other parts are damaged, we would need to see pictures of each part that you would need to replace.
A home owner from Macungie, PA18062 says:
Thank you for your reply. One more question. There are two screws in my coil spring support as showed in the picture. Also, the coil is in two circles in the support. But, 15-204 is only one screw hole. Is it the right parts for replacement?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 15-204 is designed for two 3/8" coil springs that float in the housing. The cover is a different style with one screw securing the cover to the window, but it otherwise functions the same way.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)