Coil balance replacement parts

A home owner from USA says:
If you look at the window that is partially open, it has grooves on two ends of its sash. Inside the groove is a coil spring, covered by a plastic covering. The window moves over the track provided by the plastic covering. This window is good, so it does not fall back down.The spring provides the balance and holds the window as shown. However, if the spring has gone bad, it needs replacing along with its plastic covering and necessary hardware that attaches the spring to the sash. The groove is probably 3/8 inches. My question is: do you have in stock the spring, plastic covering, and the necessary hardware for the non-tilt, double hung, window. Thanks.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We may have what you need, yes, but I cannot identify them based on your picture. I will need to see pictures of the balance hardware removed from the window in order to identify the proper match. In the meantime, you can browse through our coil balance section, coil balance accessory section, and pivot shoe section in order to find the best match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)