Cole Sewell Sorm door parts

A quick learner from USA says:
I would like to order two pieces but I'm not sure what they are called. They hold both the screen door and the storm door on the main door. The two parts go on the right and left side of the door and are 75 inches long and approximately one inch wide. I've included pictures. Please let me know if this is possible
User submitted photos of door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that we don't carry the vinyl stripping that is used to hold in the screen and glass panels for storm doors. There are simply too many different types and manufacturers keep redesigning the strips, rendering past types obsolete. We suggest simply cutting down what vinyl you have left into pieces and then using them as clips. Alternatively, you can see if you can use our 70-098 deep clip with a #8 X 1/2" sheet metal screw.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)