Condo Window

A quick learner from Cincinnati, Ohio and Ledyard, CT says:
On the metal ribbon piece in the upper right of the picture, I see the numbers 4 and 25.0 (I think).

I discovered that the coil balance in the window had broken. I am looking to replace the parts. Can you help? What other information do you need?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Condo Window Coil Balance Parts.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Can you show us a picture of the pivot shoe that these coil balances connect to? Preferably out of the window and undamaged? The identity of the pivot shoe determines the identity of the coil balances you need. From there, we can start to work out what you need. Many thanks. 

A quick learner from Cincinnati, Ohio and Ledyard, CT says:
I will do so. Unfortunately, I will need a little time to do that, but I will be back in touch as soon as I can. Thank you.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

No worries, we'll be here when you get back to us. Thanks again for reaching out!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.