Condo window screens with plunger pins

A home owner from Des Plaines, IL says:
Looking to buy two new screens for my condo windows, just to update the look. They contain four "plunger pins" I believe they are called. (they pop in and out in order to remove the screen at any time) I would like to purchase 2 of these and 8 plunger pins. Any ideas?

The window screens have this identifying number on them: "A-X7164"

Thanks so much!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Screen 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Screen 1.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I'm afraid we don't sell replacement screens but take a look at our 70-008, 70-009 and 70-219 screen plunger pins. Look over the dimensions for each and see if any match your original pins. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at