Contractor threw out my closet hardware! What do I need?

A home owner from Jarrell, TX says:
Hi, I have a mirrored closet door and my contractor mistakenly threw out the track and mounting hardware. I have the doors and the wheels on the doors. I am in need of everything else.

The rollers are labeled as Acme 4011, so I am seeking a track that will fit those. The doors are floor to ceiling and I believe they are about 96" high. The width appears to be about 58 3/4".

Which product would work for this or would I be better off having a contractor convert this to an 80" mirrored closet door?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Mike! It will be hard to say exactly what you need without the original hardware to look at, but I'll try my best.

Are your wheels convex or concave? If they're convex, you might want to check out our 23-041. Does that match your current rollers? You should also check out our 23-242 track. This is a closet mirror door track meant to be used with convex wheels.
A quick learner from Jarrell, TX says:
Yes, the 23-041 appears to be near identical to what is on the existing doors. It looks like the 23-242 may work for the bottom track. What about the top track? I see you do not offer cutting the bottom track to size, but there is no issue cutting it size right?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You could take a look at our 23-246 Top Track for Sliding Mirror Doors. Could you get this to work? Do you still have the top rollers/guides?

You can cut these tracks down, yes. I recommend a fine-tooth hacksaw.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)