Converting Bypass closet doors to Sliding closet doors

A home owner from Lansdale says:
I recently purchased a condo that has three bypass doors on the closet. Only two of the doors slide. The 3rd was just jammed in between the top rail and the exterior trim strip. I'd like to make all 3 doors slide since I cannot access the entire closet under the current scenario. Is there a way for me to install a 3-track system that does not require anything more than floor guides for the three doors. The opening is 93" wide and the doors are just shy of standard 80 inches tall.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey there! Thanks for your question. You can order 23-503, 96" sliding door track, and cut it down to 93". Order two extra top rollers, 23-005, an extra handle, 22-001 and floor guide 23-200. You would install the two end doors to the rear track and the center door on the front track. Install the extra handle, 22-001 in the middle front door and the two floor guides on each side of the front center door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)