Cord retractor

A quick learner says:
Need to. Replace cord retractor on anderson window
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The hardware you need is known as a balance. We can help you find a new one, but we need to know each number printed on the balance box in order to find the best match. See the video below for more information.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)