Corner Keys for 5/16" Screen Frame

A home owner from Morrisville, NC says:
I have model 2200 Silverline windows & my 9 screens need to be rescreened. The corner keys w/ pulls 95-218 & 95-087 look like the ones I have. Can you explain what the difference is betweeen these two.

I also need straight cut corners that are exactly the same size as the pulls, which ones would I use?

If I didn't want the corner keys with the pulls could I use 4 straight cut corners and add screen panel pull 70-128?

Last question the majority of the turn clips are broken, can I use the screen corner spring 70-030, will this hold the screen in?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The difference between the 95-087 and 95-218 is that the 95-218 is a plain corner key and the 95-087 has a stop built in the back of the corner. If you are using them in metal, we wouldn't be able to substitute with a plain corner for you as our 95-031 measures 3/4" instead of 7/8". You can use our 70-128 pull and 70-030 corner springs for repairs.
A home owner from Morrisville says:
If I understant your response correctly you do not have straight cut corner 7/8" so I would have to use 4 corner keys with pulls? If this is correct wouldn't this kind of look odd?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, you would use all four corners with pulls, which some window companies do regularly. However, if you wish, you could also snip or cut off the pulls.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)