Corner Screen Roller Assembly with a part number of 60-037

A quick learner from georgia says:
Is your product number 84-026 a form, fit and function replacement for part number 60-037, see attached photo. The wheel diameter for 60-037 is 15/16"
A quick learner from georgia says:
I found this corner roller support assembly at Lowes, see photo. It was made to PLPCI's specifications in China. Comparing the parts I noticed the following differences between the Lowes part and the original (part number: 60-037): the material is not as thick, the support legs can be easily bent by hand, and the wheel is only secured to the bracket on one side. It
rollers
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, I believe that your original roller has been discontinued. You may be able to substitute with our 84-026, but I cannot guarantee that it will work. It really comes down to the dimensions. Carefully go over our measurements to see how they compare.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.