Replacement 7/8" squared Corner key

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Am looking to replace all my corner keys. The part that slides into the metal is 7/16 width with a depth of 3/8 and the length is 1 inch. The corner is about 7/8 squared with a depth of 7/16. Which corner pieces should I buy? Don't want to buy the wrong ones since I am buying a lot.
Thanks for your help.
User submitted a photo of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Karen. I'm not sure what to recommend. Your corner key might no longer be available. If possible, I would like to see the screen frame. It also looks like some pieces have broken off of the corner in your picture. Could we see one that hasn't been damaged? Can you also give more detailed dimensions?
A home owner from New Jersey says:
Thanks Dave
Here are three more pictures. Hope the will help really have no corner piece left totally intact but found one which is missing a square pull that lied opposite the corner piece to help you lift out the screen. Which I never used. Also a picture of the metal frame which measures 5/16 by 3/8.
Thanks Karen
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great, thank you! Our 95-206 3/8" over lap screen corner with a locking tab might work for you. Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)