Corner key for screen

A home owner from Mooresville, NC says:
Hello! I just recently placed an order for replacement corner keys for 3 screens. I had measured mine and compared it to what I eventually ordered, but they will not work. I ordered 5/16" Corner Key with Stop and Pull Product Code: 95-087, but the part that slides into the screen frame is just too big. When I measure the "inside" of the new part, it measures 6/16", but my original is 5/16".
The 3rd picture I added is the sticker that was on the window frame itself..

I need to repair the screens before next Wednesday due to selling the house.. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!
User submitted photos of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Tracey. This screen and all its hardware, corners included, has been discontinued for some time. There aren't really any substitutes for it, unfortunately. However, take a look and compare the 95-221 to your corner key. See if you could use this as a replacement. It has the over lap flange like your corner, but not the pull ring. I cannot guarantee that it will work but it's the closest thing we have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)