Corner tilt pieces

A home owner from Germantown TN says:
Old storm windows and no markings on windows or corner tilt pieces

Arms are 3/16 wide and about 9/64 thick as it measures 0.142.
Each arm is 1 and 1/8 in long.

Looked over the parts on your site but not see a match.
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C42B7CE8-49E2-4AB6-B6E4-0A2867A903AB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A70951CD-C1D2-4AB2-B9FF-B65870E524E1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 090AB2D2-F41C-43FA-92F1-864EAFCC1592.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4F8EC16C-19F5-4B98-9431-BE6A9CFC5104.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't have a corner key exactly like this. The best match that I was able to find in our inventory was our 95-236. Look this over and let me know if you think you could use it to repair your storm window. 

A home owner from Germantown TN says:
Thank you and I will try one of those but have many broken.

There doesn't happen to be a metal on in the same size?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

There may not be. There might not even be a plastic one in the same size, to be honest. Storm window parts like this are getting harder and harder to come by these days since most home owners opt for vinyl windows. If you find something that matches, I would grab it regardless of what material it's made out of. There aren't a lot of options out there and you may not find anything better.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.