Correct Channel Balance

A home owner from San Jose, California says:

Hello, I have a hung windo in a 20 year old house that appears to have a mix of S380 and S390 window channel balance according to your drawings. The stamped numbers on it are 2130 "C". The top appears to be your 19-005 part number and the shoe is your 15-001 part number. Does this make sense? Should I order it this way or be better off using S380 or S390?

would you know which sash guide goes with that type of channel balance?

Also, Am I able to order them attached with my purchase?

thanks, Fowzy S
user uploaded photo of channel balances
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
The balance you need is our S395-22 channel balance. This balance features the 15-001 shoe and the 19-005 top.
A quick learner from San Jose, CA says:

Thank you for your response.

Would you know which sash guides I can order for this balance? The originals are missing.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It is hard to tell which top sash guide to use because many manufacturers used this type of balance. To get started with identifying the proper one, please take a look at our Top Sash Channel Balance Guides section. If you cannot find a match, upload a few photos of your sash guide so we can help you locate a replacement. Be sure to include dimensions along with your submission.
A quick learner from San Jose, CA says:
Thanks for your help. I'm attaching pictures of top sash guides. I was not able to find a similar one readily in your catalog. Pls advise p# if you have it.
user uploaded sash guide
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The Swisco 18-009 Top Sash Guide is commonly used with the Series 390 Channel Balance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)