Corroded Kolbe & Kolbe levers

A home owner from Milwaukee Wi says:
I have many Kolbe & Kolbe casement windows with very corroded levers stamped AMS 6092 and 7092 (right and left). I would like to replace a number of them but cannot find them on the internet. I have attached a picture. Can you identify these parts?
Thank you
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Mike. This part is actually known as a hinge. See our 36-013-10 for a possible replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)