CraftLine Window Hardware Replacement

A home owner from Fenton Michigan says:
We have 8 windows we would like to buy new hardware for.

Picture:

1) Craftline window lock has the number: 40226

2) Crafeline window lock front side.

3) Sash crank hardware underside has the number: 45034 LH

4) Craftline crank handle has the number: 45012

5 Craftline crank hardware front side.

We want to replace all of them in WHITE - we are having the windows painted at this moment and want / need to get these ASAP.....Pls we hope you can help us.

thank you,
Detrie
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Detrie. Your lock has been discontinued by the manufacture, but they suggest using our 38-097 and 38-098. You will also need a new keeper, so see our 38-079. Check out this hardware and see what you think.
A quick learner from Fenton Michigan says:
okay this takes care of the window locks but what about the crank handle and the what ever you call that long metal arm that opens the windows?
Detrie
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure, we only received a picture of the lock. Craftline has used our 39-013 and 39-014 in the past, so you can see if those match to start out. If you also need new handles then see our 39-114L or 39-205, both of which can use these operators. If this hardware doesn't match, though, then we will need to see more pictures. Thanks!
A quick learner from FENTON, MICHIGAN says:
I have some bad wood on bottom of my crank out CraftLine windows
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, our company does not sell wood trim of any kind. I recommend contacting a carpenter in your area for assistance.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.