Crank arm attachment

A quick learner says:
This is from a big picture window. has a long rectangular window on left and on right. It is plastic. When you turn the crank, this broken crank arm pushes window in and out.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our 39-522. Check it out and let me know if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)