30470LH Crank replacement Marvin window

A home owner from South Carolina says:
Will your part 39-031, work as a replacement crank for an old (1989)Marvin window with numbers 40471 on base plate, 30470LH on the long arm and 20810 on short arm. The measurements on your diagram are the same as the broken crank.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Yes, I believe that the 39-031 EntryGard dual arm operator may be what you're looking for. However, just double check all the measurements and make sure that they match. If you still aren't sure, you can upload a few pictures here of your part for me to look at and identify.
A quick learner from South Carolina says:
Thank you.
What a great website.
A handy person from Va says:
I have a dual arm opener with which looks like part number 30470 LH that needs replacement. What is your corresponding part number?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hi! Thanks for posting. I have placed you in an existing thread concerning EntryGard 30470 LH. As suggested above please see our product 39-031.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)