Crestline Window Replacement Crank

A home owner from Howell, MI says:
We have a regular crank for our Crestline Windows in our home built in 1999. We need to replace the crank because it snags on our louvered shade that we just installed. Is there a folding handle that could replace the one that came with the window. The mechanism is Entrygarde #6699.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon. Thank you for posting in our discussion board. Have you seen our 39-205 Folding Crank Handle? This goes with many types of EntryGard crank operators. Do you think this will work for your application? Let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)