Crossbow Window Balance Replacements

A quick learner from Monroe, Michigan says:
I have a house built in 2002. All vinyl windows are contractor grade (likely from lowes) but have no identifying markings. Almost every one in my home is broken due to the brittle plastic parts at this point, and need to be replaced. Do you have something that will work? Please see the photos attached. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This is the old crossbow balance. This hasn't been made in many years now, but the good news is that our Series 795 can be used as a substitute. Just check the diameter of the spring to ensure that it's 1/2". If it's smaller, then let me know and I can suggest something else. Otherwise, you're good to go.

I also recommend watching the video below. The process of using our balance as a substitute is a little involved but this video walks you through it step by step.

A quick learner from Monroe, Michigan says:
Thank you - I saw this adaptation after sending the original email. Are they available as a bulk purchase/price, as I will need about 20 of them. It is a 1/2" spring - and i also thought the video said to measure the black part with the locking cam - will that make a difference in the substitute's part number as well?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We do have bulk quantity discounts, yes. You can see a detailed price breakdown on each store page for the respective lengths of the Series 795.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.