Curved shower rollers jump off track

A quick learner from Canada says:
Good day. Have a travel trailer equipped with curved shower doors on roller wheels that look a lot like your 10-058. Problem is that the wheels keep "popping out" of the tracks when travelling down the road. Who would have thought? I'm scared that, one day, after a day's drive, i'll find the glass doors have fallen off and really have done serious damage.

I have adjusted the doors' alignement to one another from top to bottom and have also adjusted their height as much as possible to help the bottom wheels "grab better" under the bottom track. The current rollers are 25mm. With some room to spare in the top track. Would larger casters, if they exist, be better. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That does sound like it will be an issue, but unfortunately this is a little beyond our area of expertise. The problem is, the 10-058 isn't made in any other sizes. They pretty much only make it one way. You may need to improvise by perhaps finding larger wheels that can install on the same housing. 

That's more of an educated guess, though. Your best bet would be to contact a company that specializes in mobile home hardware. They would be better qualified to give you some tips and tricks on what you can do.

Sorry we can't be of more help!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your kind words. Enjoy your summer season as well!

A quick learner from Canada says:
Thank you very much for your time and efforts. Have a great summer!! AT
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.