Custom balance

A quick learner says:

I am trying to replace window Balances for Non Tilt windows:

Stamp 2930 RG, Balance Length 30" , width 1/2".

Bottom shoe depth 1 1/16"

Sash stops pics 51, 52
Will need two sash guides , could not Id on the site, Thank you for your help,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Max5.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Max3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Max2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Max.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like you have an extended travel channel balance, which we can help with, but it will have to be a custom order. What makes this custom is the pulley wheel built into the bottom fitting itself, as well as an extended cord travel and a metal channel length ending in 7/8". For example, your metal channel should measure 29-7/8" long. Custom orders are nonrefundable so you may want to triple-check to be safe. 

In order for me to get this moving for you, can you tell me how many balances you're looking to replace? We will also need to see the sash stops and top sash guides removed from the window to compare to our inventory. 

A quick learner says:
Sash stops were included in the set of pics, need two or none(not important. sash guide 5/8 by 7/8 at the top, 11/16 between the screw wholes. Pictures attached. Need two or none (not important)
Metal channel 29-15/16. Need four balances, and a couple take out clips. Please quote how much for each balance on special order.

Local supplier contends your Series 380 could be a good substitute

Thank you for all your Help, Arthur
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CIMG2953.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CIMG2954.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CIMG2955.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CIMG2956.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming! Our 18-200 top sash guide appears to be a good match for what you show here. Take a look at the specifications and see if you agree. For new take out clips, see the 16-002.  

I'm afraid you can't use the Series 380 or any stock balance to replace an extended travel channel balance. The issue when trying to use a stock balance to replace this is that if you were to use a 29" version, both the metal channel and cord would be too short and the sash wouldn't be able to close. Meanwhile, a 30" would be too long, and you'd run into the same issue. Our replacements are only made to end in 5/8" 7/8" metal channel lengths so I can't promise they will work for you since yours differs from this.

What I will do now is email you an order link and price quote for (4) balances that you can use to place an order on our website. Please note, the 18-200 top sash guide and 16-002 take out clip can't be added to this order link so don't forget to add the desired quantity to your cart!

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.