DNS industries 12 inside pull miami fl1400 series

A home owner from aventura FL says:
The door handle on one of my sliding glass doors has broken into two pieces and detached from the door. It is 7 7/16 inches long. The hole for the lock begins at 4 9/16 inches from the top of the handle and is at 5 1/2 inches at the bottom. The lock connects to the handle at around 5 to 1/2 inches. There are two sliding doors here, examining the other one there is a crack in it as well so replacing both would make sense. The building no longer carries the handles but does install them.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Thanks for posting. DNS is out of business, but for their 1400 Series door I would recommend our 82-008 lock. Just make sure it matches, especially the placement of the "tooth." If you also need a keeper, see our 89-003, and for handles see our 88-001 or 88-002.
A home owner from DeLand. FL says:
Just a follow-up since I didn't see anyone reply- The 82-008 does work as a replacement for DNS industries 12 inside pull
I just purchased one and though it is about 1/16" shorter than the original, it covers the hole completely, fits the tooth, and the existing handles matched as well.

thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.