A quick learner from Oklahoma City says:
Kitchen drawer roller circa 1970. Part discontinued, can you recommend a replacement?
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I recognize this roller setup. Unfortunately, we don't have an exact replacement. However, we have been told that the 32-063 is a possible replacement option. Check it out and let me know if you think you can get this track kit to work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)