Daco Locks

A home owner from USA says:
We just purchased a house that needs replacement of some of the parts, the locks say DACO on them. Attached is a picture of the parts we would need. We need 16 locks, some weatherstripping and a couple latches. Can you identify the parts by the attached picture.

User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The vent lock looks somewhat like our 26-338. Check it out and see if that can work for you. I'll need more detailed dimensions for the lock and wool pile, though. The lock looks similar to our 90-097, which has a 2-1/4" hole center spacing, but it could also be our 90-161 which has a 2-1/16" hole center spacing. You should carefully measure the hole center spacing on your own lock and see which is better.

As for the wool pile, I need to know what the width of the base and height of the pile is before I can recommend anything. Alternatively, you can look at our wool pile section and see if anything here is a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)