Daco Pivot Shoe

A home owner from Seaford, DE says:
I recently found that all of my daco window pivot shoes are broken. I believe this to be part # 15-046, but the center cap is blue and not almond as in the picture. Also it appears to me that my center cap is 3/8" and not 5/16" as in part number 15-046. It might work anyway but I just want to be sure before I order (as I believe all my shoes on all my sashes both top and bottom are either broken or need replacing). I've purchased from you before and would be more than happy to purchase from you again. Thanks so much!
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe that the manufacturer of the pivot shoe that Daco used went out of business. However, I agree that our 15-046 looks like a good match. Just double check to make sure the dimensions match.
A home owner from Seaford, DE says:
Just for future reference, part # 15-046 worked perfectly as the tilt shoe for my Daco windows. If anyone has the same windows as I did here, the 15-046 is a great replacement.

Thanks again Swisco!
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.