Need a pair of lock shoes that look like this for Danvid Window

David

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 91DF4AF1-6BFE-4A91-8557-FE5DEC171173.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F3BD4508-9545-4C14-B77B-69CD4A1A1ABD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D04DBD05-05A6-46C1-9468-4371DB1094BE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 27050399-852D-4C67-A4A5-266568E903C3.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, David! I'm somewhat familiar with this pivot shoe, though it's not something we often see. I can tell you right off the bat that it is discontinued and no longer made. We don't have a confirmed replacement option, but our 15-219 is very similar and I think it's worth considering, but there are a couple things I'm not sure about. Let me walk you through my thought process.

My first and major concern here is the style of the cam that accepts the pivot bar. Your cam is particular in that it has two slots on the sides, presumably to accept whatever style pivot bar you have in the window now. The 15-219 is the only pivot shoe we carry with those slots. However, it also lacks the center "tooth." I'm not sure if that will be relevant or not. The 15-219 is designed to work with pivot bars like our 26-396, so as long as your pivot bar is more or less the same then I think you'll be okay.

There's also a matter of size. The 15-219 is 17/32" thick and 1-1/4" wide. It's tough to make out a measurement as precise as 17/32" from just a photo of a tape measure. I would triple check your dimensions just to be sure this is the same. 

Otherwise, the 15-219 should interact with your spiral balance just fine. I do think this is our best match, I just can't guarantee that it will work. Look it over and let me know if you agree.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.