Daryl Replacement Sliding door handle/latch

A home owner from St. Charles, MO says:
We need to replace a Daryl Patio Rama 300 Sliding Door handle/latch. Will you please see if you have what we need to get this fixed? I don't think we will need the "keeper" if we can get the proper replacement for the door handle/latch.

Identifying numbers on the pieces are "Daryl Patio Rama 300" and #s on the interior are 19057 19106-BL.

I'm attaching images.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Nancy
A customer submitted photo of a handle.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Nancy, I believe I came across some of the Daryl Patio Doors in the South Jersey area several years ago. I think they have since gone out of business, and the parts have become hard to come by.

As a replacement, I've used the 82-008 Sliding Door Handle and the 82-201 Crossly Sliding Door handle. You should be able to use your existing keeper, but the wood pull won't fit on the new lock. Take a look at the 88-001 Wood Pull.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.