Delphian School Milgard wheels

A handy person from The pacific northwest says:
I would like help identifying the replacement wheels and the housing that holds them. I would like to be able to purchase the wheels individually if possible. These are from a Milgard window. I believe the Classic Series.
The housing that holds the wheels are 2-1/4" long.
The mounting screw holes in the housing are 1-7/8" center to center.
The housing is 7/16" wide and 9/16" tall.
The wheels are a 1/2" tall.
The overall width of the wheel is 3/8" wide and the part of the wheel that rides on the track is 1/4" wide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mike williams 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mike williams 1.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi there. I'm afraid I'm uncertain if we have an exact match for these rollers. The dimensions of window rollers are incredibly specific. Start by looking at our 87-188 or 87-194. Double-check your dimensions in comparison and see if one of these might work for you. Let me know what you find.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.