Description of parts

A home owner from Cornelius says:
Hi - these are just pictures of the parts that I ordered in September 2016. I need replacements for the block and tackle, but since that's discontinued, I need to get all of the channel balance type parts to replace in two windows that are 76" tall, and two that are 64" inches tall. I'd like to speak to someone about this and will try to call Tuesday morning. Thanks, Dena
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0206.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0213.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0212.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0211.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0207.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is an old rod-type balance that isn't made anymore, which is why it's discontinued. The good news is that we have a modern channel-type balance that works just as well. You just have to check to make sure that the spring is 1/2" in diameter, or else it won't work.

As long as your spring matches that size then I recommend watching the video below. It will walk you through it each step of the way.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.