Different shoe than the 385/380

A quick learner from USA says:
I received my channel balances , the foot has no wings like original. Will they work or do I need a different one. I'm sending pictures of the original with wing broken of on side .
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image (2).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image (1).jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like your balance uses our 15-174 bottom attachment, which can't be replaced by any of our stock balances. You can view our return policy here if you'd like to send back the S385 balances that you ordered. 

We can certainly make these for you but it will have to be a custom order. If you could confirm the length of the metal channel and stamp printed on your original balances, as well as the number of balances you'd like to order, we'd be happy to get an order link and price quote together for you. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.