Do I have a S140 type balance

A handy person from Fairview Heights IL says:
I attempted to order a replacement coil balance for my window but it is a two-coil and what I ordered was a single coil. I have attached photos of the balance. I have included several pictures including one with the '9' shown on the coil. Window size is 34 1/4 x 33 5/8. Any recommendations? There are several other windows in the house that need to have the balance or tilt mechanism replaced. This is the only one that is broken.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm not sure if our Series 140 was the right choice for you. Your pivot shoe appears to resemble our 15-180. Does that look about right? If so, then this shoe is used with our Series 190 coil.

I also think that your stamp reads "6," not "9." That would indicate our S190-640, which can hold 6 pounds per coil. You may also want to see our 15-181 Double Support Detent Clip, our 15-182 Balance Bushing, and last but not least, our 33-072, screw to fasten the coil to the shoe.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.