Do you have this window clip

A quick learner from portland, or says:
I'm looking for a clip that broke. You can see in the picture where it broke. This is the piece that holds the top of the bottom section of the window from falling inward. The only marking on the window is it says built well on the latches.
A customer submitted image of their tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Check out our 26-195 and 26-196, Surface Mounted Top Tilt Latches, and carefully compare their dimensions to your own hardware to see if these can work as replacements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)