Does Hurd use the 84-089

A home owner from Morrison, CO says:
Is this part the one that Hurd Windows uses in their sliding screen door? My unit was built back in 1988 and I am trying to replace the rollers.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Jerry. I am not sure if Hurd uses rollers like our 84-088 or 84-089. If you want, you can take a few pictures of your existing rollers and upload them here for me to look at.
A home owner says:
Your product looks exactly the same, so I have already order the parts.
A home owner from Evergreen, CO says:
The rollers in my screen door look exactly like 84-088 and 84-089. What is the difference between the two?

As these are the original rollers and twenty years old, should I get four and replace all of them?

Thanks for your help.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, John. The 84-008 is the left hand side roller, while the 84-089 is the right hand side roller. As for how many to replace, it's probably a good idea to replace them all at the same time to reduce strain on the newer rollers.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)