Does the 32-053 go on the top or bottom

A home owner from California says:
My current kitchen drawer has a wooden rail above the drawer opening with a glide at the back of the drawer. I can't really tell if the 32-053 is to be installed above the drawer (suspending it) or below the drawer (supporting it), using the nylon glide?

Also, how does the rail attach at the front of the drawer? I don't see a front track socket
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The 32-053 actually goes on the bottom of the drawer, not on the top. It slides along the track and corner guides, which makes a front bracket unnecessary. Do you think you could use this track instead, even though it mounts on the bottom? You may also want to consider the 32-063 drawer track kit, which is a very versatile kit and has been used by many professionals for many different types of drawers.
A quick learner from Ontario, CA says:
I'm not sure I can use a bottom mount bracket. The bottom of the drawer is recessed and the back wall of the cabinet is actually a plasterboard wall. So, I think I would need to make several adjustments to make it work. I will look over 32-063 as you have suggested.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)