Does the 40-150 include a strike plate?

A quick learner from new windsor says:
does this latch include the strike plate? (I do not need the outside knob)
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
No, the Swisco 40-150 Inside Handle does not include a strike plate.
A quick learner from Minnesota says:
Which strike # is for 40-150? Thanks!
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
In the past, customers have purchased the Swisco 40-084 Strike Plate Shim to accompany the 40-150 Inside Handle.

Keep in mind, however, the 40-084 Strike Plate is not listed as a related item and we have not officially confirmed it as a corresponding part.
The 40-084 is not considered a strike plate, and cannot be used as such with the 40-150. We are currently working on a possible solution.
A quick learner says:
which strike is comparable with this latch?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I have placed you in an existing discussion regarding what strike plate would work best with the 40-150. As Mike stated above, customers have purchased our 40-084 Strike Plate Shim, but it is not officially related. As stated above, the 40-084 is not applicable. We are currently working on an alternative solution.
A quick learner says:
as indicated the 40-084 is a shim not a strike plate. the question is what strike plate (latch) is compatible with the 40-150 inside handle?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I apologize for the confusion. Unfortunately, we do not carry any strike plates for the 40-150 at this time. We are, however, investigating possible alternatives. Please keep an eye out for updates in the future.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.