Does this track come in 9 foot lengths?

A home owner from clermont, florida says:
Does the 80-100 patio door track come in 9 foot lengths? I have a three section 9 foot wide glass sliding patio door that has a 1 foot scaloped section on the inside track making it difficult to open or close the door. the track dimentions are 3/16 wide by 3/8 height and there is a 5/8th play at the top of the door. Will this track work for me? and can I get it in 9 foot section or 8 foot plus a 1 foot piece. I welcome your comments and/or recommendations,price and shipping. Tony
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sorry the 80-100 does not come in 9' lengths. Try stopping by a few mom & pop hardware stores in your area, they may have something that will work for you. I would not advise you to cut the track and piece it together because the door will not operate properly.
A professional from California says:
Most 9' 3 section doors only use 6' of the track. You would not need to cover the part that the door does not roll over. Unless I misunderstand, you don't need 9'.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.