Door key entry w pull handle

A contractor from Maryland says:
We need to replace the key lock and mechanism, and the pull handle
User submitted photos of door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I can't be totally sure what you need without seeing the old hardware. However, going by your information here, you might be able to use our 82-069 handle set, 82-310 key lock, and 82-218 mortise lock. Be sure to carefully go over our pictures and dimensions for each part, as well as our helpful videos. That way you can be sure they match your existing hardware.
A quick learner from MD says:
Attached are additional photos to review
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! This looks like our 82-073 or 82-074 handle sets. The only difference between these two handle sets is what door thicknesses they are meant to accommodate. Look them over and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)