Door seal to keep bugs out?

A home owner from USA says:
I have no idea what to call the part that I need.

The patio screen door closes, but it no longer closes tightly.....there's a small vertical space now between the steel door and the metal frame (little bugs get in).

Is there a rubber strip or something I can attach to the door frame so that the door slides behind it and thereby creates a seal?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Normally, there should be a channel on the back rail of your patio screen door which accepts what is known as a bug flap. At this point, I'm sure you can guess why they call it that. We have a few that may work for you. Check out our 59-053, 59-054, 59-057, or maybe our 59-058. Could any of these fit in your door? If there is no channel at all, you may want to consider our 58-026. This wool pile has a stick on base, allowing it to adhere to many surfaces. This may solve your problem, as well.
A quick learner says:
Wow! Paul, thank you for the sounds like it is exactly what I need!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)