Door w/ Glass & Screen Insert

A handy person says:
We had new doors w/ a glass & screen insert installed. The glass and screen fit inside the door and are held by these (crappy) plastic inserts. What are these called? Where can I obtain more ? Is there anything better than them? I only ask because the screen keeps falling out and is not tight. I would like them to be tightly secured. Thanks!
User submitted a photo of screen door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We have one type of push in nylon clip that may work. See our 70-223. Compare the cross section of ours to yours and see how well they match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)