Double Hung Window need replacement for rusted sash pivot bar

A landlord from Centerville, Ohio says:
Good day, I'm attaching several pictures and hope you can help me identify replacement parts for the rusted sash pivot bars and maybe also the pivot lock shoes.

This is a small double hung tilt window. As you can see in the pictures the sash pivot bars on both sides have been rusted through and broke off. Part of the bar is still stuck in the shoes and pretty stuck in there.

we are looking for the replacement sash bars (left and right) and a recommendation if we should replace the shoes as well, assuming that you have parts for it.

Only marking we see is the word Energlok on the Lock. (See pic)

Thank YOU!
Pete

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180514_164920.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180514_164902.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180514_164853.jpg
A landlord from Centerville, OH says:
Helo, I just posted a request for sash pivot bars. For the same windows we are looking for replacement sash stops (vent stops. The originals are gone. The opening is rectangular 1" x 1/8"
Can u offer a replacement?
Thanks
Pete
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Thanks for being so patient with us. I have placed some possible replacement hardware in a list on this page for you to review. Take a moment to carefully look into each part and see if any of these happen to match up with your present parts. If you should need any additional help, please let us know.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)