Double Sliding Door Rollers

A quick learner from Louisiana says:
Please see the pictures that we are sending to you.
We need two pairs for a double sliding door unit. If we had the upper rollers that would be wonderful.
Richard
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. The top roller in the first photo has been discontinued and replaced with our 23-196 top roller assembly. Please note they no longer make these with a spring loaded wheel; instead, our uses an adjusting screw.  I think it can still work for you.

I'm afraid we haven't been able to find a replacement for the one in the second photo. I think that was a heavy duty roller used by Stanley. I haven't been able to find a replacement for it. Is this being used on the same door? If so, could you use our 23-196?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.