Double hung vinyl window latch

A quick learner from Virginia says:
I am trying to locate a part which has broken off my replacement windows. The windows were already installed when I bought the home in 2003 - I can't find any name or label on the windows.
The part that has broken off 6 windows is the latch that must be pressed for the window to release from the side to raise the window.
On the reverse side is printed C.A.L.I.N.Y., then under that "48" the part is 1 1/2" long X 5/8 wide. I am attaching 2 photos. If you can help, please let me know. Thanks. Olga
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Olga. Your thumb lever seems similar to our 26-223, but I'm not sure if this can work. the most important feature is the size of the bottom prongs. One of yours is broken off so I'm not sure. if the 26-223 can work. Carefully go over our dimensions to confirm if it can work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)