Drawer Glide?

A quick learner from Tennessee says:
I have uploaded three pictures below. One picture is of my drawer area, the second is of the part I need, the third is what it looks like with the part missing. I have numerous "drawer glides" that have broken off (don't know if this is the correct term). My drawers are now really rough when sliding them in and out. Is 32-083 the part that I need? Will exact size matter? Lastly, do you all carry one that screws in like the one in my picture?
User submitted photos of a drawer glide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
32-083 is definitely a possibility, yes. Just make sure the dimensions match. You may also want to see our 32-114. Neither of these parts use screws.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)