Drawer Roller Help

A home owner from Robbinsville says:
Hi Swisco,
Thanks for your quick reply. Attached are the photos of the kitchen cabinet I need to repair. One side of the drawer undermount is missing the rollers. Any suggestions? All the ones on the link you sent seem to have metal axles. Are there any hollow rollers or ones where the axle can be removed?

Thanks for your help!
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I think we can help, yes! We have three wheels which that come to mind. Take a look at our 32-039, 10-109, and 10-128. See if you could use any of these to repair your drawer.
A quick learner from Robbinsville, NJ says:
Hi Dave, thanks for your reply. I did order (4) of the 32-039 : Drawer Roller thinking they would fit. Unfortunately they are a little too large for the kitchen cabinet I bought them for - the cabinet drawer in the 5 pics above.

The cabinet is missing the rollers on one side of its undermounted slides. These pictures show the undermount with and without the roller. The existing front roller is approximately 10/16 inches in diameter and the back roller is 7/16 inches. Both are about 1/4 inch wide. Both are a nylon roller without an axle that fits over a metal prong.

10-109 looks like it may be too large, as well. At 12/16 inch diameter, 10-128 may work. Is that the smallest you have? And can the metal axle be removed?

Thanks for your help!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I'm afraid these are the only size rollers we carry. The metal axles cannot be removed, either. For the 10-128, the axle is a threaded type and can be installed with a screw like our 33-083, 33-055, 33-105, or any 8-32 machine screw. I am sorry we cannot offer a more definitive solution.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)