Thomasville Metal Drawer Track Replacement

A home owner from USA says:
This is from a Thomasville chest of drawers circa 1986. The receiver (part that goes in the chest) is 17 inches. The drawer mounted guide is 15 3/4 inches. About 1/4 inch goes into the hole where you can see the single screw angled in.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid this drawer track isn't made anymore. I don't believe you'll be able to find this anywhere. That said, we sell the 32-063, which is a very versatile track kit that has been known to work in many applications. I believe that it can also work for you.

Just note that the white triangular guide on the 32-063 kit cradles the back end of the drawer. The back end of your drawer appears to have a wooden lip that may interfere with that function. Trimming that lip back may be necessary. 

For more general installation instructions, please see the video below.

A home owner from USA says:
The cabinet the drawer goes into has a wood divider between each shelf such that with a drawer out you cannot see into the drawer below. The frame that holds that divider would appear to limit adding the plastic piece that holds the rear of the guide. I like the adjustable feature-do you have any other options?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I see what you mean. Sorry for missing that detail. We do sell the 32-053 track kit. The guide that comes with this mounts to the back of the drawer, not underneath, so this may solve that problem for you. However I personally don't use this kit as much as the 32-063, which I have more experience with. 

If you did want to get the 32-063 to work, however, you'd have to cut away that back lip to give the white triangular guide room to cradle the drawer.

We also have an installation video on the 32-053, if you wanted to go that route.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)