Drawer glider part

A quick learner from Tennessee says:
I had the cream part shown in the attached photo break (2 of them). They attach the rolling drawer glider to the back of my bathroom cabinet.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4827D51E-0D6F-433C-AB2A-03ED4CCE656C.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This socket looks very similar to our 32-115. Check it out and let me know if you agree.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.