Drawer guide

A home owner from USA says:
I have an older desk drawer with a plastic guide that is approximately 2
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can I see a few pictures of your drawer guide? I'm not sure what you have, but a picture will help us find a good match.
A home owner from Columbia, MO says:
Tom, Sorry - don't have that technology available. The guide runs the length of the drawer, is plastic, fits into a wooden guide that is roughly triangular shaped with the wide part at the top of the opening/bottom of the drawer. The plastic guide is approximately the same width with about 4 opossing tabs that narrow the opening.

Sorry - I know this is probably difficult to visualize from the description.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Steve. Sounds like you're describing a drawer track. While I don't know exactly what you have, you could consider our 32-063. This is a very versatile and easy-to-install track kit that has been known to work on many different types of drawers. Check it out and see what you think.
A home owner says:
Thanx Tom - I'll check it out - Appreciate the help!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)