Drawer guide with roller

A home owner from Puerto Rico says:
Drawer guide with roller
User submitted image of their drawer and cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you have a Kenlin drawer runner with a wheel in it. We actually cannot replace this piece specifically, but we recommend our 32-063 as a replacement for the whole track system. You can see the video below for instructions on how to do this.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)